Thursday 16 May 2013

It starts NOW!!!!

Hey guys!!!

Okay so its been a while since my last blog, im not even going to give you any excuses I was just LAZY! ahaha okay today Trimdextra FINALLY arrived, and my trial starts today! I will take photos for you and in a months time we will see the results!!! :)

Well I've been going to the gym everyday for a about a week and i'm pretty safe to say that I am addicted ahaha. I don't see it as a bad thing though.


Okay so for a trimdextra update. The pill is not big and is easy to swallow, ive only had one pill so far because I received just before lunch here in Australia. so far its great! I sat down to lunch with my chicken salad and only ate half :) its going to be good I think, but it is only early days :)

well im off for now but I will leave you a picture that I can't seem to forget and has given me a lot of perspective on things


So to all you ladies and gents who have the mind saying ' I just want to be skinny' just think, whats better? Fit and healthy or skinny ? Sure being skinny would be great! but I would much rather be fit and healthy than anything else :)

I will try and post tomorrow, but no promises ahaha

Peace out cupcakes! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment